development path

development path


1. Guizhou Hongtai Chemical Co., Ltd. was founded on March 1, 2005. It has its own independent mine. The mining area covers an area of ​​8.64 square kilometers, with a barite reserve of 20.331 million tons and an average grade of 91.08%. It adopts open-pit mining and machinery. , The method of artificial mining, the recovery rate is over 85%, ranking first in the industry. The first phase of the company's production of barium carbonate covers an area of ​​more than 200,000 square meters, with fixed assets of more than 200 million yuan. The annual production of barium carbonate is 150,000 tons, the by-product sulfur is 20,000 tons, and the annual sales revenue can reach 350 million yuan.

2. Guizhou Hongtai Chemical Co., Ltd. is the parent company of Guizhou Hongtai Barium Industry Co., Ltd. The company was established in August 2004. It is located near the world-famous Huangguoshu Waterfall and is closely related to the national scenic area of ​​Ziyun Gitu River. Neighbor, is a full-capital operation enterprise integrating the development, production and sales of barite mining, barium carbonate, thiourea, sulfur, lime and other diversified products. Under the leadership of the company's chairman Mr. Zhu Ziyang, after more than ten years of hard work and hard work, Hongtai Chemical has now developed into an inorganic salt chemical enterprise with total assets of more than 200 million yuan. In the first half of 2021, Hongtai Chemical’s leading product "HOTA" brand barium carbonate completed an output value of 100 million yuan and paid nearly 10 million yuan in taxes. It is estimated that in 2021, Hongtai Chemical will achieve a total industrial output value of 200 million yuan and a tax of about 20 million yuan. At present, Hongtai Chemical has 300 employees. For more than ten years, Hongtai Chemical has donated millions of yuan in public welfare and glorious undertakings, and has paid hundreds of millions of yuan in taxes. Hongtai Chemical passed the IS09001:2008 quality management system certification and IS014001:2004 environmental management certification in September 2010. At the same time, it has been awarded the "Famous Trademark of Guizhou Province" and the "Contract-abiding and Credit-keeping" Unit, and has been awarded the "Advanced Enterprise with Outstanding Contributions" many times. , "Good faith tax-paying A-level enterprise", "non-public ownership of special contribution enterprise" and other honorable titles. More than 60% of the company's leading product barium carbonate is exported to overseas markets in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe and the Americas, and the remaining 40% products are sold to domestic Chongqing, Sichuan, Shanxi, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and other places. The company’s product barium carbonate is widely used in the production of TV glass bulbs, chemical raw materials, porcelain and electronic magnetic materials, etc.; barium sulfate is used for radiological inspections, as raw materials or fillers for industrial paints, inks, plastics and storage batteries, and textile sizing Clarifier, glass clarifier, ceramics, enamel, perfume, etc.; Thiourea can be used in medicine, chemical industry, textile, agriculture, etc., can be used as rubber accelerator, mining and metallurgical flotation agent, textile industry bleaching agent, dyeing agent Antioxidant, developer and toner on camera, etc. The by-product sulfur is used to produce sulfuric acid, explosives, rubber additives and chemical fertilizers.

3. The legal representative of Guizhou Hongkunrui Mining Investment and Development Co., Ltd. (Hongkunrui for short) is Zhu Ziyang. The company plans to build the "Guilu Mountain Barite Mine Project in Tianzhu County" located in Tianzhu County Industrial Park, with a planned total investment of 12,800 10,000 yuan, with an annual output of 600,000 tons of barite. The construction period is about two years, which will be put into operation in February 2023. According to rough estimates, the ore resources in the mining area are more than 20 million tons, and the potential economic value of the resources is 4.844 billion yuan. Through the development of the mine, the company can obtain a total profit of 2.374 billion yuan and a total of 1.624 billion yuan in taxes. After the completion of the project, it can provide local employment for about 300 people, promote the development of related industries, and generate greater economic and social benefits.







ADDRESS:Barium Salt Industrial Park, Tianzhu County Industrial Park, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, Guizhou Province

Scan QR code to follow

Scan QR code to follow

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:Guizhou Hongtai Barium Industry Co., Ltd.      QIAN ICP NO. 08101923-1      Website construction: www.300.cn   guiyang