It is an important chemical product and basic industrial raw material, widely used in chemical, light industry, pesticide, rubber, dye, paper and other industrial sectors
More than 60% of the company's leading product barium carbonate is exported to overseas markets in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Eastern Europe and the Americas, and the remaining 40% products are sold to domestic Chongqing, Sichuan, Shanxi, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and other places. The company’s product barium carbonate is widely used in the production of TV glass bulbs, chemical raw materials, porcelain and electronic magnetic materials, etc.; barium sulfate is used for radiological inspections, as raw materials or fillers for industrial paints, inks, plastics and storage batteries, and textile sizing Clarifier, glass clarifier, ceramics, enamel, perfume, etc.; thiourea can be used in medicine, chemical industry, textile, agriculture and other territories, can be used as rubber accelerator, mining and metallurgical flotation agent, textile industry bleaching agent, dyeing agent and Antioxidant, developer and toner on camera, etc. The by-product sulfur is used to produce sulfuric acid, explosives, rubber additives and chemical fertilizers.
The total investment is 1.38 billion yuan to build a project with an annual output of 360,000 tons of barium salt series products, mainly producing more than ten kinds of products such as barium carbonate, barium sulfate, barium nitrate, barium hydroxide, barium chloride, and alkali sulfide.